Nov 23, 2011

home alone: day1

This is crazy. I wake up and realize, I am the only person at home. Mom and Dad are off to Granny's place and it would stay this way for a month. "Seriously!?". Yeah. It feels a little lonely.

Something weird happened this morning. I remember switching off the kitchen's lights after my parents left at 5:30 AM for the station. But when I woke up again at 10, the lights were on. I don't remember turning them on. Strange. May be I sleep walk or something.

Anyway. I'll keep everything posted here.

EDIT: 1310 hours

I wasn't sleep walking after all. I now faintly remember waking up to the bell of kudawala. I remember going to the kitchen and giving him the waste bin. May be that's when I switched on the kitchen lights.


I also feel responsible. Now I can't just throw my clothes on the bed. I need to put them in the washing machine and plan to wash it sometime later.

Cold Food


Its midnight. Am off to sleep. I made omlet today. All by my own. Yeah! Rest was cold food which mom made for me yesterday. Chapatis and Chaney ki sabzi. I even washed my own utensils. Thought, I should share some moments. It was a fine day perhaps, a little lonely may be. But that's ok. Miss you mum, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!