Nov 24, 2011

home alone: day 2

Events of today were overshadowed by my semester exam. Digital Circuit and Systems II! Heavy!


But the night was interesting. I made daal today. :) Although I forgot to add salt and the grains were not fully cooked, it was my food, which I made it. Yeah. I overate out of excitement. In the menu I had, chapati which I bought from a local dhaba here. Vegetables from the morning left over, some salad and my lovey Daal with butter of course. Yum! "Am proud of you Roopam!"


In fact, I am enjoying my cooking. Out of the blue, a thought occurred to me that I should start a teen cookery show. "Dudes in the Kitchen!" :D Sounds like an idea. I'll make a video next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!