Nov 27, 2011

home alone: day 4

I don't have much to tell today. I am just writing this because I promised myself I would make a catalog. The day was not eventful at all. Except, may be, for the exam ( Communication Systems ), which was bad. I am almost flunking in this one. I don't know, may be I was too slack on studies or  may be... Wait, I have it there. The reason. I am too lenient. Distracted.

Morning was a rush to complete the syllabus; amidst the panic that I was forgetting every previous topic along the way. Then was the defeat-conscious travel from home to college. Gave the exam, wrote what I remembered in bits and pieces. Came out with one hour still left. Came back home. Did some "computering". Started studying for the next exam after dinner. Dinner was yesterday's rajma, morning's leftovers and chapatis. "Leftover", Hmm. Seems to be an integral term with people who live by themselves.

Just wound up cleaning the dishes. And here I am writing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!