Nov 25, 2011

home alone : day 3 : back to earth

I am tired already. As if the semester exams were not enough. Living alone without any help is difficult. The worst part is cleaning utensils. The leftovers. Aaargh! Its day 3 and I am beginning to give up.

I got up late as usual and that too because my uncle was at the door. His kindness allows me to have home made lunch, which he delivers while going to office. Thanks to him. I also exercised today. Did some push ups, jumping etc. Then was the usual "studying"

For one thing I am not able to concentrate for more than 10 seconds. I start thinking something else and the already difficult topics become even more impenetrable. I tried doing this for some time and then was back at my distraction: internet. I downloaded Battlefield 2 for my recent interest in games-i-missed-when-in-school. I couldn't concentrate on playing either. Tomorrow's exam kept ringing in my head. Shit.

The day was bad. I went out in the evening to buy milk, bananas and apples. For dinner I bought two chapatis and rajma from a local dhaba.  Rest there was leftover from morning and yesterday. I survived. Cold food. :( And then I am supposed to wash all the utensils I ate in. Now I realize why people are ready to do all the house old work except this part. It stinks. Its cold outside and then you have the work with water. I salute you Mom. How did you kept us alive since we came to this planet.

BUT. I will like to continue. Humans need motivation. That's all. That's what enables them to achieve impossible feats. This is what keeps me motivated:


2 comments:

  1. lol bhai, tumhari halat bilkul khasta lagti hai.............!!!
    why don't u come here ,u r always welcome...:)
    and if nt possible i will send u some easy recipes which u can try:)
    -anshu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D haan yaar.. abhi to halat bht kharab h.
    shayad exams ki wajah se. And meko cooking ka bhi shauk chadh gya h. :P
    Next time we meet, I'll take some recipes from you.

    ReplyDelete

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!