Mar 1, 2011

self destruct

Why do I tend to self destruct sometimes. Knowingly I commit an act that brings me harm. Masochism. Obsession of being a masochist.


I'll give you an example. I was selected in the first round of Directi, a software company, for their internship program. And now that the second round is tomorrow, I purposely am not studying for that. I just don't feel like. I know that this is the best start I can get to get into software, the field that I so much wanna get into. But No. I'll self destruct. The End. And I can't explain why. The same reason was behind my under-average semester results.


Someone put some sense into me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!