Mar 4, 2011

Bad Day

Since the last two days, things have been unfavorable for me. First the disappointment at Directi. Then the bad performance in exam. Plus the bad health. And today the hostel issue.

That guy (I forgot his name again, fuck, what's wrong with my brain), the care taker called me up to ask rhetorical questions about my absence from the hostel. Then he asked me to meet up and told me I was supposed to submit the hostel fees, although I haven't taken it up. What the FUCK. My exams starts in 20 minutes and you are threatening me for the hostel fees.
Finally I met up with him and after much begging could not convince him that this wasn't my fault. I didn't submit the fees as I had no intention of taking up the hostel. But his point was that in such a case, I should've submitted a cancellation application. And that the fees till now was due and had to be submitted to avoid further penalty. Damn it.

Had to run around the campus a lot, from hostel to bank and talk to jagbir and all his gang of government employees aka assholes. It made a bad impression. I've been in much opinion that my reputation has been on the decline ever since I took up Innovision. I feel scared walking in the campus now. Talking to people is a nightmare. My confidence is on an all time low. Shit. It feels bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!