Mar 26, 2011

shifting opinions

Just wound off a very busy day. Was running all the time. Too tired.


I used to hate this song 'emptiness' by that guy Rohan Rathore, who got famous like wildfire and was the country wide heartthrob in no time. I used to hate it for many reasons: ranjeet likes it, hums it around all day; my gf likes it, she likes lany things that depress me, emotional songs and stuff. They depress me. But it's the female stereotype or on second thoughts, may be it generic. Emotions are integral to humans anyway. Am an exception may be. Or a rare person on those lines. Emotions depress me, because I cannot feel them.



But right now, I seem to like this song. I have it playing in the background and it sounds soothing. The music calms me, the voice seems lucid and calming. Things change so fast. Or may be am living too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!