Mar 7, 2011

better

Today's test was thankfully better. At least I was able to cross the shit!-I-know-only-one-question barrier! Antennas hmm! But that was because I was somehow able to overcome the masochist me and my restless brain. Thankfully! :)

Hoping to do the same ahead. But again my inabilities seem unending. Some people, whom when I meet, I feel lowly in comparison. I can't talk like they do or behave as light-heartedly as they do. Or may be I think too much. Or may be I am looking up to the wrong people. I need some enlightenment on whether the goals that I am targeting are meaningful in my context or is it just the insecure me overreacting and knowingly holding my confidence captive and giving me more reasons to judge myself on the negative side.

And by the way, these songs that I am listening to are pretty provocative emotionally. They go well with a thought train. Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!