Dec 7, 2010

social-networking : internet : life



God Jesus. I was just saw the movie 'The social network' and this concept really motivated me. Writing code. Thinking of an original idea, implementing it. I really want to do that. In fact I am doing something on similar lines. Wish this ends up well.

Online projects never really "end-up" . If you don't update your project, be it a website, an application, an extension or anything one can think of on the internet, it'll die off. Internet changes really fast. In fact, the pace of this change sometimes defines the way we percept the phases in our life. For an instance, my life before I became really active on Facebook, now, seems like ages ago. Internet has affected us so much. Its more addictive that anything I've tried. And if one thinks one can get away with it, I wonder how wrong he/she is. If you fall for internet, you get addicted. If you happen to maintain a distance, you fall behind the pace with which the things are changing.

God help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!