Sep 8, 2012

forgot ipad

So the stupid me forgot my iPad at office. It was Friday and I was just in a hurry to start my weekend. But then from the metro I called my senior there and asked hi to put it in a safe place. No harm done.

Also I was just astonished how good I am at forgetting things. More at not giving a feck than forgetting really. ( just came across a chat meme with the word 'feck'. Rad? ). So I tried to recall what my iPad's screen size is: hmm, 11 point something. But what if someone asked me. Bezzatti. So I just went through apple's website.

Mine is a 16 GB ipad3, wifi+3g with retina display screen of size 9.7 inch , 2048by1536 resolution, dual core Apple A5 processor, 5MP back and VGA front camera. It has upto 10 hours of continuous wifi browsing, video or music, dolby digital 5.1 speakers and lots of other cool stuff.

Impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!