Jul 4, 2012

Office!

We use ubuntu here. When I first started using this OS a long time back, one feature that interested me was that of locking screen. I always imagined using this feature being inside an office with cubicles and preventing other colleagues from accessing your terminal when you were out for a coffee or something.

I just imagined it that way with no previous experience, just the picture I derived from american movies: just a manhattan style office, coffee vending machines, cubicles, terminals with linux with locked screens, those typical plastic window curtains, high rises visible across the window, etc.

Now that I spend 9 hours daily inside my Info Edge office and some of that virtual picture has substantiated splendidly. There are cubicles alright, coffee vending machines, my own linux terminal which I can lock whenever I go for a coffee or sandwhich; those exact curtains, and trees visible outside them. Its unreal. Its great here. The work is good, people are nice and everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!