May 7, 2011

ecg

I just got my ECG done; came out clear.
I scared the hell out of AB last night over a chest pain which came out to be just an infection.

Well, what could I have done. I was scared myself. Pains for minor durations was frequent with me and pretty much used to now. But this was different. It was painful and I was having serious breathing problems last night. I expected it to abate gradually, but it just wasn't. I was half convinced that it was a heart attack and had almost made up my mind to wake up my dad. (it was 2AM).

Well, it came out to be nothing on those lines. Just infection. Chest Infection. Throat infection, mild fever and all the usual allergy stuff. Sorry AB. :P Love you.

2 comments:

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!