Nov 3, 2010

Such a rush - 2

I am feeling so enlightened while I am writing this. I feel like jumping (if only I was not so damn tired). So you guys might be wondering what I am so excitedly talking about. Hmm. Let me explain. My recent life has been a rush. Everything happening at such a pace, that I can’t keep a track of time. I infact forgot in which month did I buy my Laptop. That’s dumb because how could anyone forget such a major event. Well, I remember everything. From the shop from where I bought it, to the conversation the shop manager had with my father (bits of it), the feeling when I took this amazing machine in my hand and proudly said, ‘this is mine’. I just don’t remember the date. I can guess though, I have been using it in the vacations between my fourth and fifth semester and I didn’t have it in most of my fourth semester. So I can calculate that I bought it somewhere around the end of my fourth semester, which should be MAY. So MAY it is. Haha.

Coming back to my point, the thing that i am excited about is the pace of my life now a days. I almost always have work to do (or may be I hype trifle things and create work which don’t exist). And I would confess that I need work so stay normal. Sitting alone without having anything to do drives me insane. I was never like that until an year and half back. That was when I got selected for the Robosapiens workshop insanity and it took my normal self away. I should thank them in fact for taking out my static life and put it on fast track. Adapting to the sudden change wasn’t easy. And I still am a rookie at handling the workload. But still today I am feeling a sense of achievement. At the end of the day, when one thinks about how many jobs he did, how much easier he made things for himself and for others, he has the liberty to feel happy.

I just wish that this rush doesn’t take away my health, my friends and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there, your comment is valuable...more than this post..so feel free and give in your true response..thanx!